Wednesday 25 October 2017

my summer holidays


Image result for torres del paine


Hello en welcome to Ivan’s blog, in this blog I would like to talk about my summer holidays, the places that I want to visit, the things that I want to buy etc… I hope that you enjoy my blog.
This summer I had thought to go to “Paine towers” with my girlfriend and our friends, Since March that we are preparing it and we already have everythings ready, or that seems haha, but this will not be the first that I do, because then this year I need arrived to my home and sleep for 4 days, maybe one week, perhaps read some books share with my family, among other things. Then, when I recuperate all my energies, go out, go out and discovered new places, look at new sport, maybe a new hobby, and mainly find me with myself. Also I would like to visit Chile and search for all the member of my family in Chile, always there is someone that you don´t know, and is of your blood!  I would like a “mochileo” and rest in their houses (the house of my unknown family).also I would like visit some country but I feel that Chile has a lot of things for discover…
If I could to change something it would be visit my family, but sound most reasonable simply to go to the paine towers haha. I already buy the tickets so… there´s nothing that I can to do now, just go and enjoy my summer holidays.


2 comments:

  1. Please take me with you to Torres del Paine haha I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA you're "entero barsa" you don't know them, and you're gonna stay with them. They could be serial killers

    ReplyDelete