Thursday 2 November 2017

In my point of view... the programme study

Hello everyone and welcome to Ivan’s  blog,  today i would like to share my point of view about my career and my faculty, I will write about the changes that I could make to my study programme, some suggestions and personal opinions.



well, I am in the second semester of pharmacy career, I have 8 subjects, 7 of my career and 1 CFG, (and its name is modern physics), for the moment I feel so good, but if we talk about the workload, I would like to have more time for to do sports, but I think that it is simply because I still don´t organized me good. 
 Image result for calisthenics


One of things that i would change to my faculty is that it doesn't have a place for to do a workout calisthenic! , for my this theme is very important because we need to do sport or something that involve moving our body hahaha or for example that in anywhere, we could have a table for play table tennis, is a wonderful sport and very simply to play, (there is in the odontology faculty but I want to have one for me, for my faculty!)
 Image result for table tennis tables


If we talk about the infrastructure I think that is pretty cozy, in my point of view is enough.




The teachers and the classrooms are very good; I feel that our professors have a good teaching method. Because a understand them haha (sometimes) but always there is people that don't want to teach, hopefully that it changes.


thanks for reading, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment