Wednesday 4 October 2017

my post-grade someone knows that will pass with our lives?

Hello, today I will talk about something, that it will happen in 5 years or more, but ...is an very important theme I talk about the post-grade studies! are very interesting for me and I would like to share that I think about of this with you,

Well, if I want a doctor's degree, my answer is Yes because, in my point of view, a real professional is that that is capacited on investigation and that they can resolved the problems that present to them, any problem.

I want to study a lot of subjects, for example "advanced molecular pharmacology" that sound very nice, and it seems like a degree about to discovered things that could be a help to the world.

I want to discover something that can help the country advanceding in the scientist world, I think that the main proposal of the human is contribute to the world of someway, and if I like the science, can help while I do that I like, and this is my motivation to continue my studies after my pre-grade.

If we talk about where I could study my doctor's degree, I will tell you without doubt, in Unites States of America, because it's the business world, where I could do a lot of things.

we already know, if I have a job,I am could to study without worrying about the money (obviously I want to be comfortable living but always thinking first and foremost). something productive with this capital.
I would like to study in a part time course, acquire experience about my career in different industries, acquire empiric knowledge and become a full professional.

Image result for doctorado

No comments:

Post a Comment