Friday 26 May 2017

my favorite book/movie

Today I talk about my favorite movie, in spide of that I don´t like the movies hahah

Well… my favorite movie is “the perfume” because it´s book it´s wonderful the same that the movie, and unlike other movies, it if looks like myself imagine the book when I read it.

Is a dramatic film directed by Tom Tykwer and released in 2006. The drama is based on the novel by the same name by Patrick Süskind.  His genre is completely drama and suspense!

The movie is about an assassin, he has an obsession the protagonist for the smell of the people, everything’s about the woman smells that is why  he kill everybody that have a “especial essence”

5 comments:

  1. Isaw the movie and it's very good, maybe I should read the book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the book and saw the movie and the truth is that they are very similar, it's a good movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although the film does look like the book, I still prefer the book. Anyways, it is a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the book when I was at school, to be honest I did not like it maybe beacause I was like 13 years old. Maybe if I read it again, I will like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is very difficult than one book is the same to movie...

    ReplyDelete