Friday 12 May 2017

ode to music

Hi again! Today I am going to talk about the music
For my the music is a wonderful way to show your emotions and the core of yourself
I hear everyday music for try to feel that the author put in words,
Always will have a song for you, a song that connect yourself with the around or otherwise, that you forget it
I don´t have a style definite or a kind of music, because each composer live and feel different,
And I believe that it´s is most important, read into the author, more that the song.
I will finish with an ode:

Ode to music
Oh music
Only you hear me
Only with you I can travel for the sensitive world
You are the door of our souls
Which help me when I feel
Hate or when I feel love
Your instrument reflect a trajectories and a life
You give life to the life
Someday our worlds it will meet
And everything that you done
 Everything I ever wanted
Will be real.

5 comments:

  1. You are so creative!! I love your ode to music, it's very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like yor ode to the music, it represents so well what you feel for the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! I agree with what you say about music :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good taste!, someday I´ll listen to that song

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice way to describe music

    ReplyDelete