Friday 29 September 2017

my hobby




Hi again, in this blog I will be talking about my favorite hobby, so… let´s go

A hobby for me is an activity in which I can relax, let go the stress and the unhappiness, in where a human can dedicated his time in something that doesn't have to be necessarfully "useful"  it meaning that you don't need earn money with it, only care of our happyness.

when I was a child I liked ride my bicycle, and travel for the city in search the best place for rest and contemplated the landscape, but this changed when I known the uncle's hobby.
My favorite hobby turned in to climb the hills in the "cajon del maipo"  this is an amazing sport and very complete, it have everything that I can ask, beautiful views, a long travel, and much physical effort.

I began with it already 3 years ago, when my uncle invited me to the “cajón del maipo” and showed me his hobby, climb the hills, see the landscapes, discovered new places, he showed his world, and since that moment I have this hobby.

Image result for escalar
I would like in the near future travel around of chile searching for the best mountain and climb it. but for this I need first to learn how to climb longer hills without to dead trying it haha.





1 comment:

  1. I love Cajón del Maipo because is a place really nice.

    ReplyDelete