Tuesday 12 September 2017

Just see

Image result for eyes


hello everyone, welcome to ivan´s blog

Today i am goint to talk about my favorite organ, i know that this kind of things are so strange, but i dont have anything to do because my teacher say me, you have to this, do you hear me idiot ?

My favorite organ are the eyes, (these are organ of the visual system) they play a vital rol for the humans because are part of our senses( and for me the fisrt one among the others),because  the sight is the best ( for me) way to interpret the world and help us for to fit in the ecosystem.

 In a point of view scientist, the eyes are a system based in the light and its interpretation , our eyes traduced these lights tranform it to electric nerve impulses, that then they will arrive to the brain for to be decoded, giving us a interpreteation about the world.

Schematic diagram of the human eye en.svg
Diagram of the human eyes 

the eyes are composed mainly by water that is inside your retina called aqueous humor the iris have the color and the pupil is the entry of the light.

they are in your face, in top your nose, has a diameter approx of 2,5 mm, a common disease is the diabetes, it could do that you lose this wonderful sense.

Since I was a child that I liked to see landscapes,it  many times helped me to understand  to myself, the power os sight for apreciative the nature and our environment is something unmatched.


" the eyes are the door to our souls" becouse everytime you sense something, anything, are the eyes which shows your emotions, these emotions so deep in yourself, even if you want hide it.

Image result for eyes hd compilation  you must care their eyes, they are more fragile of that they seem it.

thanks for you watching
bye!

2 comments:

  1. The last post killed me hahaha I love u Irvano

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf the pic
    The eyes are very important, without them we wouldn't see the beauty of life

    ReplyDelete