Saturday 17 June 2017

Mechanic

Hello everyone, again! I study in the faculty of the chemistry sciences and pharmacy of the university of Chile, being this my first year! Well...
 Today I’m going to talk about my favorite subject in this semester (also my first semester), it is mechanics!
I have six subject, but I choose mechanics  for a simple reason, it’s a subject that I don't knew in the school haha, it was because I didn't like it, but, maybe was because I didn't understand it, but now, in the university of Chile, I believe.. I feel that I start to learn.

In class we are constantly doing analysis of the problems about mechanics about the Part of the physics that studies the movement and the balance of the bodies, as well as of the forces that produce them; something that in my school didn't exist D:  Now I feel that everything make sense, I had a lot of empty in my mind about the physical science.

Also work in laboratories, where we explain about a theme scientist, as free fall, pendulum, momentum, etc. I like it main for his diversity to the hour to learn, it's everywhere!

Resultado de imagen para mecanica fisica

5 comments:

  1. Mechanic is the subject that I hate :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I don´t like mechanic!! I hope get an exemption, I don´t want a final test

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should follow your example, in high school I never paid attention because I slept in physics classes hahaha, so I arrived to university without knowledge about physics, but I never saw it the way you saw it, it seems an interesting point of view! I admire you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With mechanics one understands the reason of things jaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds really interesting,but I am sure it would be reaaaally hard for me to understand.

    ReplyDelete